24 Hour Locksmith in Germantown, Philadelphia
Germantown is a tough place to live. According to AreaVibes.com, Germantown has a crime rate 90% higher than the national average. That means that one in every 19 residents of Germantown will fall victim to a crime, such as burglary or breaking into a car. Be tougher than Germantown by taking advantage of all the services offered by The Locksmith Man, on call 24 hours every day. The Locksmith Man works only in the greater Philadelphia and South Jersey areas, so they are familiar with the area’s weird roads and highways. This means a professional locksmith gets to you as soon as possible.
Auto Locksmith in Germantown
Did you know that most locksmiths for home and business security will not touch a car? Or if they do, they will only work on one make of car? Forget this hassle and keep The Locksmith Man’s phone number with you:
The Locksmith Man can help with all your vehicle security needs, including:
- Installing new car locks
- Getting you in your car after locking yourself out
- Keyless lockouts not a problem.
Residential Locksmith in Germantown
Getting robbed or losing your house or apartment keys makes you feel powerless. Get your power back with The Locksmith Man. Services provided for house or apartment dwellers include:
- Installing the best security systems like Mul-T-Lock and Medeco
- Getting you back inside if you are accidentally locked out
- Fixing or installing window locks
- Fixing or installing locks on mail boxes.
Commercial Locksmith in Germantown
Businesses are big targets for crime in Germantown. Keep one jump ahead of criminals with the help of the best locksmith in Philadelphia. The Locksmith Man helps Germantown businesses with:
- Installing locks on file cabinets
- Installing security systems
- Replacing and upgrading your current locks and doors
- 24-hour service
- Competitive pricing that will not be beat.
Keep the Number Handy!
It’s best to keep the phone number for The Locksmith Man in several places just in case you lose access to your phone, your car or are locked out of your home where your phone book is. That number is (267) 219-5100. Store the number in locations like:
- Wallet or purse
- Pocket of jacket
- Glove compartment
- Programmed into speed-dial.